6/23/10

What to eat...

So I went to the store and went food shopping. Everything is fattening it seems. I bought a lot of fruit for Yoshi and me to eat for the next few days for breakfast and lunch. I have some chicken in the freezer I will do something with tomorrow. This may be harder than I thought. I guess I was real tired today because I got up around 8 am which is late for me and then fell back to sleep around 9:30 and didn't get up again till 2:30! Wasted my whole day sleeping. I am hoping I am not coming down with something though since I do tend to sleep a lot when I am I will just try to go to bed earlier. Need to exercise more though. Went Monday but haven't been back since. I walked real fast through Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and AC Moore yesterday looking for some golden cording I needed and that got my legs aching so that was good. I will work out after work tomorrow though. During lunch yesterday I went up and down the stairs a few times and felt that in my knees and behind my thighs. My left heel is not stretched out yet so that was a little painful. I even ate a salad today, and if you know me, I don't eat salads... LOL.. Just have to keep trying though.. I did walk by a stand that had free s'mores and that was good since I have always wanted to taste one!

No comments:

Post a Comment